To Dust To Dust

Intro felt like a few more fx would've had me hooked a bit more. I had to kind of sit through the intro as not much was happening. The extreme phaser / flanger before the drop was pretty interesting choice enjoyed that. THe actual drop sounds well put together. The bass is very wide which is great.
I maybe would have tamed the high end of the wide bass a little (compression and/or eq) so allow the drums to take that area and focus your ears on the centre channel.

I also felt the breakdown wasn't great.

Overall the track is well put together but it feels like you put all your effort into the drop and almost forgot about the intro and breakdown.

5TanLey responds:

yeah I made the drops and then I was like fuck the intro and everything else.. anyway thanks for the review and advice

Tech Relic 91 Tech Relic 91

Really liking the vocals. Vibe is pretty cool almost like something psy.
Personally i'd like the drums to be louder and more sonically interesting - hopefully that helped at all!

Bertn1991 responds:

Thanks so much! I'm happy you liked it overall. And thanks for being honest <3

Coming Home Coming Home

Liking the textures and the bass - the drums felt like they needed a bit more work to me. Maybe you could layer a break and have a kick with a bit more bass to cut through the mix and add some energy? I look forward to hearing your next stuff!

SierraRising responds:

Thanks a lot! I did layer more drums together, although probably more quietly than I should have. I will definitely make a better kick next time! Thanks a lot for the review!